On behalf of our client in Stoney Creek we are currently recruiting for a Coil Winder (Mush & Form). This position will start as a temporary position with excellent potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
If you are looking for an excellent and rewarding position, working straight days, then this is the company for you. Good hourly salary with excellent benefits when position goes permanent.
In this position you will be responsible for creating mush and form coils and winding them in low, medium and high voltage electric motors.
The key responsibilities in this position are:
- Ability to review drawings or work orders to determine the type and size of wire to used for each order and customer specifications
- Create coil windings using coilforming devises, adjust tension on wire and sets counter for number of turns specified
- Cuts wire to form leads, using wire of bolt cutters
- Forms coil with hammer of mallet to shape end windings or remove coil from fixtures
- Assemble winders into core and make electrical connections using crimping brazing and soldering equipment
- Apply insulation tape to form wound coils when necessary
- Examine and test wired electrical components and record test results
- Line slots with sheet insulation and insert coils into slots
- Perform electrical testing to ensure winding continuity
- Work according to safety requirements
To be successful in this position we are looking for someone with the following:
- College diploma in electricity or electrotechnology (asset)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of electrical instruments or devises in the operation of electrical motors, generators, power transmission or automatic equipment
- Excellent dexterity
- Forklift, overhead and jib crane experience (certificate an asset)
If you are looking for a new career and want to work for an excellent company then look no further.
Please send your resume in Word format to the attention of Karin at email@example.com
Work site is accessible by public transit with the use of a trans cab.
Work Site is Bus Accessible
Please submit your resume in Word format to Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org