Premier Express Lines located in the Niagara Region, is currently seeking Live Haul Poultry Drivers to work in full time and part time positions.
The Livehaul Driver will travel to local rural farms to load crates of live poultry onto their trailer, secure them and transport them to the poultry processing plants. Pay rate ranges from $230/load - $260/load depending on distance, hauling 4-8 loads per week.
What you can expect:
- An average of 4-8 short-haul trips a week in Ontario (Sunday night to Thursday night) with extra loads for those who are interested
- The ability to return home daily
- Dedicated truck for each driver
- Well maintained equipment. Premier has a full mechanical team, service garage and fueling station located at the main office
- Electronic log books in every vehicle
- Earn between $60 - $80k (or more, depending on you)
- Paid weekly
- Driver safety bonus program
- Employee benefits