Housekeeper (AbleLiving Services)
|Date Posted||May 18, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jun 15, 2018|
|Position is||Part-Time Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ TBD |
|Hours per Week||TBD|
AbleLiving Services is a non-profit organization providing personal support services to adults with disabilities, and seniors living within their own home or one of our independent living facilities. Our clients direct and customize the services they receive and we support them to maximize their independence and enhance their quality of life. We provide services across the Golden Horseshoe in the Mississauga, Burlington, Stoney Creek and Hamilton communities.
We are currently hiring Part-Time Housekeepers to join our Homemaking team located in Hamilton/Burlington and surrounding area. If you are interested in joining a team of highly skilled health care professionals who are committed to making a difference then we need to hear from you.
Our housekeepers perform general in-home light housekeeping and other light cleaning services. All duties are carried out under the direction of the client or alternate decision maker
Duties may include:
- Sweep, mop, wash floors and vacuum rugs
- Dusting surfaces as directed by client
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Bathrooms and Kitchens
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Make beds and change linens
- Wash and put dishes away
Work Site Location
Hamilton and surrounding areas
- Caring and client focused
- Willing to Learn
- Able to work independently
- Previous experience working with seniors or people with disabilities would be considered an asset
- Vulnerable Sector Search Police Clearance and Health Certificate are a condition of Employment
How to Apply
Please apply at our website: https://careers.thrivegroup.ca
Thrive Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation in the completion of this application please contact the HR Department at 289-309-8477 or by email at email@example.com.
EH can make the DIFFERENCE in your job search!