We are seeking a personable, enthusiastic, and customer focused individual to join our Events Management team! The Banquet Manager will ensure our guest’s satisfaction is met by overseeing the entire event process from set up to tear down. As a member of our team of champions, you will gain meaningful work experience in a welcoming and exciting environment where we lead by example and work together to achieve results.
AS A PART OF THE EVENTS MANAGEMENT TEAM, YOU WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work alongside the Sales & Event Coordinator to determine banquet event requirements.
- Oversee the Banquet Décor, Dress and Set-Up team to ensure set up of tables and décor are complete as per event requirements.
- Identify staffing needs, recruit and train new team members as needed.
- Create weekly schedules for banquet service and set-up team members.
- Maintain the bar inventory.
- Participate in regular meetings to discuss current operations and upcoming events.
- Maître D and serve events as required, ensuring all guest requests are met and timelines are followed.
- Supervise all staff during events including leading by example and demonstrating superior customer service skills.
- Create a memorable guest experience including menu execution and food quality, overall experience, and ensuring guest feedback is received.
- Rectify any guest issues as required.