We currently have a part-time Event Supervisor opportunity available for team members with evening and weekend availability, both mid-week and on weekends. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work in the Hospitality industry.
DETAILS OF POSITION WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking confident, enthusiastic, and driven individuals to join our banquet service team! As a member of our team of champions, you will gain meaningful work experience in a welcoming and exciting environment where we lead by example and work together to achieve results.
AS A PART OF THE BANQUET SERVICE TEAM, YOU WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Supervise and serve events at the hotel following the written instructions of the banquet event order
- Deliver and serve food and beverages, including, but not limited to, meals, condiments and accompaniments
- Responsible for leading by example, demonstrating superior customer service skills, adaptability to customer feedback and staff issues, and coaching other team members
- Ensure that event schedules are accurate and timelines are followed, maintaining constant communication between servers and other event staff
- Make a difference in the lives of each and every one of our guests and clients through directly contributing to the creation of extraordinary memories.
- Exercise good judgment and demonstrate leadership abilities to inspire the actions of your fellow co-workers and drive positive change in the organization
- Closing duties for the venue, keyholder