Our client, is a supplier of high quality steel located in the City of Hamilton..
We are currently recruiting for Heavy Equipment Operators , that will become an integral part of the material handling and logistics operations.
This position requires that you are able to work 12 hour shifts ( Continental Schedule)
Here is What You Will Be Doing
- Operate heavy machinery to support the steel making process.
- Load and transport raw materials and by-products from Primary Business Units
- Maintain raw material storage areas.
- Maintain ditches and drainage
- Clean-up under conveyor systems, yard maintenance and support plant shutdowns
- Heavy Equipment to be operated includes:
- Small and Large Loaders
- Coal Scrapers
- Pollution Machines