Heavy Equipment Operators
Our client is a supplier of high quality scrap processor located in the City of Hamilton.
We are currently recruiting for Heavy Equipment Operators that will become an integral part of their operations team.
This position requires that you are able to work 12 hour shifts (Continental Schedule)
Here is What You Will Be Doing
- Operate heavy machinery to process iron and scrap, load rock trucks, and operate rock trucks.
- Load and transport raw materials and by-products, feed screening plants.
- Maintain raw material storage areas.
Clean-up under conveyor systems, yard maintenance and support plant shutdowns
- Heavy Equipment to be operated includes:
- Small and Large Loaders
- Hauler ( Rock Trucks)
- Scrap Handler experience would be an asset.