|Date Posted||Apr 25, 2018|
|Closing Date||Jun 30, 2018|
|Position is||Regular Permanent|
|Wage||$ 14 per hour|
|Wage Comments||base wage plus commission |
|Hours per Week||40|
SALES (FITNESS ADVISOR)
What is a Fitness Advisor?
This position will give you the creativity to introduce new members into Canada’s # 1 Fitness club while ensuring you achieve an active lifestyle too. Fitness Advisors help prospective members get started on their fitness goals by selling memberships and explaining the tools available for their success. Our Fitness Advisors will be given the support needed through GoodLife’s own training team to be successful in this role.
What will you be doing?
- Identify new and creative tactics to introduce community members into our locations
- Use these tactics to generate leads on a daily basis to create your clientele and build an ongoing relationship with all potential leads
- Schedule appointments and present fitness plan options with prospective member
- Establish relationships with local businesses in the community to promote health and fitness to their employees
- Manage and provide continued service to your potential members
- Build relationships, determine client goals and provide successful solutions
- Show ambition to continue professional development in the sales and fitness industry
- Identify skills that need improvement and work with your manager for development in those areas
Work Site Location
Hamilton Upper James Club: 1550 Upper James Street, Unit F
Work Site is Bus Accessible
Do you have what it takes?