Do You Have a Passion For Working With Seniors?
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to start working right away? Home Instead Senior Care Hamilton have immediate Part time openings for Personal Support Workers / Health Care Aides in Hamilton and Surrounding Area!
As a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver YOU:
- Have the benefit of extensive training such as: Alzheimer's & Dementia, Hospice & Palliative, Stroke Awareness, Acquired Brain Injury
- Have an opportunity to earn BIG bonuses when you successfully refer friends as CAREGivers
- Get 24-hour supervisory support from administrative staff
- Work for an organization who truly appreciates the hard work that you do by:
- Regular CAREGiver meetings with training and social aspect
- CAREGiver of the month recognition
- CAREGiver of the year recognition
- Birthday & Anniversary recognition
“It’s all about fulfilling relationships!” “
For Home Instead the mandate for caregivers is to 'Build Trust, Take the Lead, and Share Your heart', but these same qualities too are very much reflected in how Home Instead relates to its employees also. Home Instead Senior Care Hamilton has a full commitment to delivering on these key components for a lasting and satisfying employee relationship, that it encourages CAREGivers to serve clients with the same high degree of integrity, skill and warmth. Shifts are 3 hour minimum and can be up to 12 hours with reoccurring clients.Part time to start with the potential for full time.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Helping seniors engage in activities
- Assistance with personal care
Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
We do service the Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Dundas, Ancaster, Grimsby and Dunnville areas as well.
Full time hours available depending on availability.
Please email resumes to email@example.com or bring into our office at 108 George Street Hamilton, in the heart of Hess Village